FlyFlat Ticket Change and Cancellation Policy
- This policy is for bookings done through FlyFlat ONLY and is subject to change. Changes and cancellations are allowed on most flights booked through FlyFlat. Fees will apply.
- Any changes processed by FlyFlat for these purposes will incur fees as listed on our changes and cancellations page.
2.1 Award bookings have different change and cancellation rules than non-award bookings.
2.2 Please check with your travel concierge before booking to confirm the change and cancellation rules for your particular flight.
2.3 Name changes are not permitted on issued tickets.
2.4 FlyFlat is not responsible for additional costs that arise due to passenger visas or name changes.
- Itinerary Change Rules and Fees For Award Flights:
3.1 In addition, to change fees, some changes require additional miles which will increase ticket cost.
3.2 Change fees are non-refundable.
3.3 Fee for changes made at least 72 hours before the flight is $200 USD.
3.4 Fee for changes made within 72 hours of the flight is $250.
3.5 Some air carriers may have change fees which are not included in these fees.
3.6 Cancellation of a flight does not result in a refund, but credit.
- Itinerary Change Rules and Fees For Non-Award Flights:
4.1 All Non-FlyFlat inventory bookings will be assessed a $50 service fee. Fees apply to each individual. If multiple people are traveling together, there is a fee per person.
4.2 In addition, to change fees, some changes require a change in fare which will increase ticket cost.
4.3 Change fees are non-refundable.
4.4 Fee for changes made at least 72 hours before the flight is $100 in addition to the airline change fee.
4.5 Fee for changes made within 72 hours of the flight is $200 in addition to the airline Change fee/Cancellation/No-Show Rules and Fees.
4.6 Cancellation of a flight does not result in a refund, but credit.
- FlyFlat will issue a credit to be used on a future flight. It applies to each individual. If multiple people are traveling together, the credit is per person.
5.1 Credit can be issued for a missed flight (no-show)
5.2 The amount of credit issued will be assessed at the time of the request
- Cancellation and no-show fees are non-refundable on both award and non-award tickets.
6.1 The cancellation fee is $250
6.2 No-show fee is $250
6.3 Some air carriers may have cancellation fees which are not included in these fees.
- Additional fees may apply to specific airlines (i.e. JetBlue, Singapore Air). Some airlines will not allow changes within 72 hours of flight.
Copyright © 2022 FlyFlat, LLC